Link your intelligent fixtures and controllers.
This Connector features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19 ) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage). PVC jacket.
5-Pin Male XLR to 3-Pin Female XLR Turnaround DMX Cable Specifications:
- Number of Pairs: 2
- Total Number of Conductors: 4
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 0.15 x 19
- Conductor Diameter: .0354"
- Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper
- Insulation Material: PE Polyethylene
- Lay Length
- Lay Length: 1.1"
- Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Twists: 10.9 per foot
- Inner Jacket
- Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
- Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
- Pair Color Code: Green/Black/Red/White
- Outer Shield
- Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid
- Outer Shield Material
- Layer 1: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Tape, Material--Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %--100
- Layer 2: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Braid, Material--TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %--85
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride
- Overall Nominal Diameter: .295"
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C
- Bulk Cable Weight: 50 lbs./1000
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.5"
- Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 22 lbs.
- Nominal Characteristic Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.5 pF/foot
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KHz: 23 pF/foot
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 76%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 Nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 feet
- Individual Pair Nominal Shield DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 15 Ohms/1000 feet
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 feet): 0.6 (@ 1 MHz) dB/100 feet
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 Amps per conductor @ 25 degrees C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about American DJ 5-Pin Male XLR to 3-Pin Female XLR Turnaround DMX Cable:
The turnaround works great, however when plugged into my High End Systems Road Hog console it would not lock in. I had to use a grinder and grind down the "grips" on the plug so it would go in far enough to clip into place. Not hard to do or time consuming, just necessary. Great product for the price, just get out your grinder and black spray paint!!