Open Box (Blemished) American Audio Encore Case
DJ Cases, Gig Bags & Covers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A special, solid case for Encore-1000, Encore-2000, CK-800, and CK-1000 owners.
American Audio's Encore Case is designed to protect the American Audio Encore-1000, Encore-2000, CK-800, and CK-1000 CD/MP3 players and mixers. To keep your gear free from scratches the inside is covered with foam, and the case has metal ball corners and an aluminum profile to keep it intact despite the rigors of the road. The butterfly lock will keep it from accidentally opening during travel, and when you're ready to play, the lid comes off, and a front portion flips down so you can load and unload CDs without having to remove it from the case. There is also plenty of room for the cables and to give your unit circulation so you don't have to fear overheating.
- Heavy-duty road case for Encore 100, Encore 2000, CK-800 & CK-1000 MP3/CD players/mixers
- Removable lid
- Aluminum profile
- Foam coverage to protect the units from scratches
- Metal ball corners
- Heavy duty handle
- Butterfly lock
- Enough space for cables
Put your mind at ease and protect your investment with this case. Order today!
Encore Case Specifications:
- External Dimensions: 21.25" x 17.75" x 9.5" / 540mm x 450mm x 240mm
- Internal Dimensions: 17.835" x 11.2" x 4.3" / 453mm x 285mm x 110mm
- Weight: 14 lb. / 6.3kg