Numark X5 2-Channel, 24-bit Digital DJ Mixer 886830831232Product #486143 Numark 486143 YCKA 2 Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 2-channel, 24-bit digital DJ mixer perfectly matched to work with a pair of V7s.
Numark, creator of the first 100% digital DJ mixer, is continuing to take digital mixing to new levels with X5. This two-channel, 24-bit, high-resolution mixer contains high-end aNumark, creator of the first 100% digital DJ mixer, is continuing to take digital mixing to new levels with X5. This two-channel, 24-bit, high-resolution mixer contains high-end analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog circuitry, and powerful look-ahead limiters at the master, booth, and headphone outputs to deliver virtually lossless, clip-proof audio performance.
Borrowing from the industrial design of the award-winning Numark mixer family of ITCH controllers—NS7, NSFX, and V7—X5 perfectly complements V7, the motorized turntable software controller.
While the Numark X5 is a perfect fit between a pair of V7s, the mixer is also compatible with all turntables, CD players, and other sources. You will immediately appreciate X5's rugged, club-friendly construction, which includes high-quality knobs, buttons, and faders. X5 employs the same ultra-long-lifetime CP PRO crossfader as the one in the universally acclaimed NS7 motorized digital DJ controller.
Performance DJs will appreciate the fit and finish of this Numark mixer along with its professional touches, including crossfader and line-fader slope and reverse controls, channel Transform triggers, repositionable phono/line switches, 3-band combination EQ/Kills on each channel, and mini-crossfader cueing control.
The Numark DJ mixer's high-quality connections, including balanced analog, S/PDIF optical, and coaxial digital outputs ensure optimal transmission of DJs' performances to amplification and recording systems.
With a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 100dB, less than .005% total harmonic distortion, and frequency response from ultra-wide 10 - 20,000Hz frequency response, the Numark X5 DJ mixer delivers your mix to the PA, recording system, and your headphones without distortion or coloration. Its high-quality components and rugged build make it an excellent mixer for every scratch DJ.nalog-to-digital and digital-to-analog circuitry, and powerful look-ahead limiters at the master, booth, and headphone outputs to deliver virtually lossless, clip-proof audio performance.
- Looks, fit, and finish match perfectly with a pair of V7s
- Ultra-long lifetime CP PRO crossfader
- 24-bit circuitry for superior sound quality
- Look-ahead limiters on master, booth, and headphone outputs eliminate clipping
- Slope and reverse controls on crossfader and line faders
- Each channel offers EQ/Kills, gain, Transform
- Repositionable phono/line switches
- Dedicated mic input with EQ
- Master (1/4" pair, balanced), Booth (RCA, pair), S/PDIF optical and coaxial digital outputs
Professional features make this a must-have for your DJ setup. Order today.
X5 2-Channel, 24-bit Digital DJ Mixer Specifications:
- Line: 100kΩ input impedance
- Max input = 4V
- Microphone: 5kΩ input impedance unbalanced 80mV rms max input
- Phono: 47kΩ input impedance
- Balanced Line: 11V rms max.
- Unbalanced Line: 5.5V rms max.
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47Ω
- Distortion: 0.005% typical
- Signal-to-Noise Ratios (full mixing path, A-weighted)
- Line: Better than 102dB
- Microphone: Better than 85dB
- Phono: Better than 85dB
- Frequency Response
- Line: 20Hz- 20kHz ±0.dB
- Phono: RIAA accuracy ±0.5dB
- Power Consumption: 12W typical
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10" x 14.5" x 3.5"
- Weight: 9.5lb., 11.2lb. with transformer