Restock Gemini CDMP-2700 Professional Dual-Rackspace Media Player
2 Channel DJ Mixers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Intuitive, rackmount media player with a touch-sensitive display and flexible playback options.
With principles of convenience and control guiding our design process, Gemini brings a new dimension of versatility and tactile command to your rack with the CDMP-2700. In addition to extremely flexible playback options, this unit also incorporates a touch-sensitive display screen. Now you can navigate between folders and tracks, adjust tempo and even set effect values using the same intuitive controls found on the world’s most popular media players and smart phones.
Flexibility for the modern DJ
Taking into account the diversity of modern media, the CDMP-2700 offers incredible flexibility, allowing playback from CDs, SD cards and USB memory devices in a variety of file formats (MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF). Plus, the CD slot, which features compatibility with CDs, CD-Rs and MP3 CDs, also boasts an amazingly quick load-time of just eight seconds. Engineered to be supremely accommodating, the CDMP-2700 makes it easy to access thousands of songs from portable memory devices, so if you want to keep your rack as compact and streamlined as possible, you don’t even need to take a computer to your gig.
Feature-rich and user-friendly
The CDMP-2700 features 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels that allow you to search through a track, adjust cue points and even scratch with true vinyl-like feel. For ultra-precise beat matching, the Master Tempo mode enables tempo adjustment without changing the original pitch of the track; but if pitch manipulation is your thing, then feel free to tweak away with the Pitch Control fader.
Thanks to MIDI capabilities, the CDMP-2700 lets you control the parameters of your favorite DJ software right from the unit and route your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard. In MIDI mode, you can assign all controls to work in conjunction with programs like Virtual DJ, Algoriddim Djay, MixVibes and TRAKTOR.
Find your own unique sound
For crafting your own original sound, the CDMP-2700 provides six DSP-powered effects with Dry/Wet level control. Additional functions like Pitch Bend, Hot Cueing, Reverse and Loop Sections, along with versatile BPM options, round out the collection of professional features that fully complement the CDMP-2700’s user-friendly design.
For connecting convenience, the unit includes line output jacks on the rear panel, along with a USB out for hooking up your computer. And a digital output (S/PDIF) allows you to plug into an external mixer or even interface with your favorite DAW and record without conversion.
Creative control at your fingertips
With two vibrant, convenient LCD touch screen displays, you’ll have flexible, powerful, and effortless control. Features like Time, Tempo, BPM, Track Select and even Effect Values can be controlled with the touch of a finger, bringing ease-of-use to an entirely new level.
- Multi-Format playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD, SD card, and USB memory devices
- Fast-loading slot-in CD-ROMs compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3 CDs
- One-per-side USB inputs and SD card slots (SDHC compatible up to 32GB)
- PC/Mac Audio I/O interface (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- 19" rackmount 2U controller unit and 1U loading unit
- High-quality 2" touch-sensitive jog wheels with three selectable modes: Search / Pitch Bend / Scratch Effect with Reverse
- Full-color 3.5" TFT touchscreen displays
- Stereo RCA outputs and S/PDIF digital audio outputs
- MIDI capability for use as a software controller
- Six DSP-powered effects: Filter, Flanger, Echo, Wah, Trance & Bubble
- Three programmable Hot Cue points for instant track playback points
- Seamless Loop, with Reloop and Loop Adjust
- BPM functions including auto (sync), manual (tap) and BPM lock
- Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheels
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Variable pitch control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo control
Make room in your mobile rack for this professional featured media player today.
CDMP-2700 Professional Dual-Rackspace Media Player Specifications:
- Type: CD/USB/SD Media Player w/ MIDI & HID
- USB Output Type: Type B
- Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12cm & 8cm)
- Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 16W
- Installation: 19" each
- Dimensions: Control Unit: 19" x 3.5" x 3.7" (482mm x 89mm x 96.5mm)
- Disc Tray: 19" x 10.6" x 1.9" (482mm x 270mm x 48.5mm)
- Weight: 11lb. (5kg)
- Audio Section:
- Quantization: 1-bit Linear/Channel, 3-Beam Laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: <100dB
- Dynamic Range: >100dB
- Output Level: 1.0 +/- 0.2V R.M.S.
- Digital Audio:
- Output Type: Coaxial Digital (S/PDIF)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 16-bit
- USB Audio:
- Bit Depth: 24-bit, 16-bit
- Sampling Rate: 192kHz, 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz